What to do with those "fillers" in box cabinets

I came up with some free cabinets and installed them in my kitchen but since ther were pre-made boxes I ended up with some dead space. The cabinet guy said to just put in a filler piece. I wasn't willing to lose the space. (the new counter top is still in the shop).

Gfretwell

Is there room for a narrow roll-out spice rack the height of the cabinets? We have one next to the range and SWMBO thinks it's great.

Lionel ......... Pensacola, FL

Reply to
Lionel

Reply to
Jim K

Great idea. I may separate two other cabinets I have screwed together in an island to do this. I still haven't finished that counter top. We do have some commercial sized cookie sheet things that we don't have a good place for.

Reply to
Gfretwell