What to do with those "fillers" in box cabinets

I came up with some free cabinets and installed them in my kitchen but since ther were pre-made boxes I ended up with some dead space. The cabinet guy said to just put in a filler piece. I wasn't willing to lose the space. (the new counter top is still in the shop).
http://members.aol.com/gfretwell/wraprack.jpg
Is there room for a narrow roll-out spice rack the height of the cabinets? We have one next to the range and SWMBO thinks it's great.
Lionel ......... Pensacola, FL

I don't how wide it is but here's a couple of ideas. Put a narrow door on it and use it to keep large trays and such, use it for a trash bag holder, add some shelves and keep aluminum foil/wax paper etc, in it, put a slanted shelf and store cans.
On 11 Sep 2003 17:53:22 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.comGreg (Gfretwell) wrote:

Great idea. I may separate two other cabinets I have screwed together in an island to do this. I still haven't finished that counter top. We do have some commercial sized cookie sheet things that we don't have a good place for.