What to do with glulam beam pieces

I got 6 pieces of 5" x 15" fir glulam beams, 6-1/2' to 7' long. I'm looking for ideas on what to use them for besides a workbench top. I just may make a 7' x 30", 5"-thick workbench, but that leaves 4 more pieces.
Add pictures here
✖
In article
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

I routinely make outside benches from them - they are wide enough to make a good bench and heavy enough to keep people from moving them around for no good reason. I use 2 x 10's to make a set of legs on each end - 2 vertical 2 x 10 pieces attached together with a 6 or 8 inch long piece horizontally at the top and about 2 inches from the bottom...That gives me 4 legs and makes it easy to attach the legs to the bottom of the glulam and it makes a very stable bench. My first benches are now more than 20 years old and have never been brought in. My wife covers them with flower pots in the summer - every 3 or 4 years I hit them with another coat or two of poly.
Add pictures here
✖
Yeah, I think you could make some heafty benches. Cut some 18" lengths to use as legs. You could stand the legs under the top in 6" from each end and sink some lags down into them through counter bored holes in the seat. You could be more stylistic and miter across the 5" side at the ends of the seat so the legs are at the very ends of the bench sort of returning to ground (if you understand the use of returns) and use a spline and lags in from the side.
On Oct 12, 2:37 pm, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Add pictures here
✖
This site has good price for many products. I have used it many time. http://www.thehardwarecity.com /