What to do with a second CMS?

Was dropping off some metal bits at the metal recycling center today, and found an old craftsman CMS. The blade is good, the motor works though the brake seems stuck. The handle is broken, and dangling by wires. I've already got a nice CMS, but I grabbed this 'cause I couldn't beat the price. I'm wondering if I should take it apart and use it as something else - anyone got any ideas for a frankentool?

Reply to
Tim and Steph

it is worth excatly what you paid for it! I too have several "bargains" taking up space in my shop...someday I promise I will throw them away....I promise!

Reply to
aswr