What to do with a diamond arbor blade?

Hello all, I turned up a circular saw blade yesterday with a diamond arbor. It appears to be the kind that is normally round, but allows you to punch out the arbor hole to make the diamond shape. Unfortunately, I don't have a diamond arbor saw. Can I punch the diamond out of an old blade to make an adapter of sorts, or is there some other way to avoid wasting the blade?
Thanks, Joel
On Sun, 08 Aug 2004 06:20:47 GMT, "Joel"

a punchout from another blade is unlikely to work well. however, the adapters can be purchased for very little.
99 for a bunch of the bushings:
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?function=Search

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber44

appears
arbor
arbor
Thanks for the correction Mark, don't know how I messed that one up.
Later, H.

Hehehe I can send you some of the same butter I use on my fingers sometimes.... <grin>

the
diamond
of
Joel wrote:

Arbor adapters are available from various sources. I got a package of adapter (5 or 6) from Harbor Freight for a small amount ($2 or so).