What to do w/ old planer knives???

Just replaced the knives in my planer. Seems ashamed to toss out some good steel.
Any ideas?? (they have been resharpened a few times already - so other than that)
Thanks, Rob
You can reply to me at r_b_v at v_e_r_z_e_r_a doht c_o_m (remove the _ to get the address)
Make chisels and small handplane blades? Probably do it all with a grinder.
--
Alex - "newbie_neander" woodworker
cravdraa_at-yahoo_dot-com

If they are resharpenable, keep resharpening them. I know the ones in my planer can be resharpened at least 10 to 15 times.
A few things come to mind; marking knives (left and right handed); scratch stock for a beading tool; mini drawknife for fine work; shiv......just in case some jail time is in your future.... :-)
Mutt

Just this weekend, I broke one of my 12" blades into thirds. They snap quite easily in a vise. I made one piece into a nice double bladed marking knife in less than an hour.
-G