What the heck is an end-clip tilt shelf?

Anyone here know what an end-clip tilt shelf is?
Thank you.
Maiden wrote:

Sure, it's in the upper right hand corner of the following link:
http://www.shelfexpressions.com/additionalshelving /

interesting.. what do they hang on, slat wall?
mac davis wrote:

Check out the main page of the above link. http://www.shelfexpressions.com

which part? I got dizzy just scrolling around on their home page...
Thanks for the pic - at least now I know what it looks like!