what the

so if you send a message and your not part of the in crowd it doesn't show up?
--
Mike Z

Are you referring to your post about "what is runout" on the drill press thread? I saw it. Nahmie

You are the victim of a conspiracy.
No one will admit to that, of course. :)
Rich S.
Stern) wrote:

Of the vast, right-wing variety?
In (Rich Stern) wrote:

Of course it is, there's no such thing as a left-wing conspiracy<eg>
In pixelated:

Well those are just lies, the left is always the ones to save the day. Who do you think originated the saying "I'm from the government and I'm here to help"? <g>

Sorry, not that exciting. Just a plain, old-fashioned, lacking-a-political-label conspiracy.
Rich S.
On 04 Sep 2003 03:48:40 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Rich Stern) pixelated:

Let's give that thang a label right now: VWC
It stands for "Vast Wingless Conspiracy"
-- Friends Don't Let Friends Eat Turkey and Drive -- http://diversify.com Website Programming and Development
(Rich Stern) pixelated:

Beautiful. You have such a way wit woids, Larry.
Bob
Rich Stern wrote:

There is no cabal.
Dear Mike Z:
Posts and Responses usually don't show up immediately. Sometimes it takes a few minutes or an hour or longer. This is common among NG's like this one. You are not being picked on (yet). Otherwise, how could I have responded to you? I do agree, though, that there is an "in crowd" here, but it is not as bad as it was a year ago when one Know-It-All took it upon himself to be the Group Cop. Whatta Jerk.
That woudn;t be Lyle Harwood would it? Seems like he is the new self-appointed cop for this NG.
On Thu, 4 Sep 2003 12:41:01 -0400 (EDT), snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (RM MS) wrote:

On Thu, 04 Sep 2003 12:41:01 -0400, RM MS wrote:

Yeah, I've had posts not show up for sometimes more than 2 days, although usually they're nearly immediate. If there's an "in-crowd" here, I haven't seen it, although I could name a few people who feel compelled to respond to basically everything they read, whether they know anything about the matter at hand or not. But, this doesn't bother me, at least they're on-topic. I've had to aggressively scrub for off-topic material.
Another problem here is the dozens of Off-Topic entries each day, which push valid posts off the board. I have reported a certain Jewish.com to my server's Abuse and Spam bureaus because I found that my email address had been harvested without my permission from this group.
Pluswhich, your ISP affects your posts. I went through a rough spell w/ my ISP where about 50% of my posts and replies never showed up.
-JBB

Mike Zielinski wrote:

Don't you just love newbies. He most likely didn't read the FAQs on this
http://www.cs.rochester.edu/u/roche/wood.html
Or DAGS (Done (DO) a Google Search) on this
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&safe=off&group=rec.woodworking
To pop your ego balloon, there is no conspiracy, only dumb newbies
OB Kevin
Don't worry about the horse being blind, LOAD THE WAGON!