what the

so if you send a message and your not part of the in crowd it doesn't show up?

Reply to
Mike Zielinski

Are you referring to your post about "what is runout" on the drill press thread? I saw it. Nahmie

Reply to
Norman D. Crow

You are the victim of a conspiracy.

No one will admit to that, of course. :)

Rich S.

Reply to
Rich Stern

Of the vast, right-wing variety?

Doug Miller

Of course it is, there's no such thing as a left-wing conspiracy

Reply to
ChairMan

Sorry, not that exciting. Just a plain, old-fashioned, lacking-a-political-label conspiracy.

Rich S.

Reply to
Rich Stern

There is no cabal.

Reply to
jo4hn

On 04 Sep 2003 03:48:40 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Rich Stern) pixelated:

Let's give that thang a label right now: VWC

It stands for "Vast Wingless Conspiracy"

-- Friends Don't Let Friends Eat Turkey and Drive --

Website Programming and Development

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Dear Mike Z:

Posts and Responses usually don't show up immediately. Sometimes it takes a few minutes or an hour or longer. This is common among NG's like this one. You are not being picked on (yet). Otherwise, how could I have responded to you? I do agree, though, that there is an "in crowd" here, but it is not as bad as it was a year ago when one Know-It-All took it upon himself to be the Group Cop. Whatta Jerk.

Reply to
RM MS

Another problem here is the dozens of Off-Topic entries each day, which push valid posts off the board. I have reported a certain Jewish.com to my server's Abuse and Spam bureaus because I found that my email address had been harvested without my permission from this group.

Reply to
RM MS

That woudn;t be Lyle Harwood would it? Seems like he is the new self-appointed cop for this NG.

Reply to
Ramsey

Yeah, I've had posts not show up for sometimes more than 2 days, although usually they're nearly immediate. If there's an "in-crowd" here, I haven't seen it, although I could name a few people who feel compelled to respond to basically everything they read, whether they know anything about the matter at hand or not. But, this doesn't bother me, at least they're on-topic. I've had to aggressively scrub for off-topic material.

Reply to
Ben Siders

Beautiful. You have such a way wit woids, Larry.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Schmall

Pluswhich, your ISP affects your posts. I went through a rough spell w/ my ISP where about 50% of my posts and replies never showed up.

-JBB

Reply to
J.B. Bobbitt

Well those are just lies, the left is always the ones to save the day. Who do you think originated the saying "I'm from the government and I'm here to help"?

Reply to
ChairMan

Don't you just love newbies. He most likely didn't read the FAQs on this

DAGS (Done (DO) a Google Search) on this

pop your ego balloon, there is no conspiracy, only dumb newbies

OB Kevin

Don't worry about the horse being blind, LOAD THE WAGON!

Reply to
Other Brother Kevin