What's your favorite Resaw Jig

Getting ready to build a resaw jig for my 18" bandsaw, would like to see pics or links to some of your favorite resaw jigs. Going to use it to resaw logs and veneer. Done the internet search already. TIA
Marty

Plain old pivot point. Allows adjustment for blade drift without fussing, and allows the point to be placed on the right of the blade allowing this right hander to use his clumsy hand as a support against the pivot block and his right hand to guide.
Have a push block available for the last inch or so, depending on how squeamish you are.

For logs, I made a sled with a runner and a couple of brackets, one fixed at the rear, and the other adjustable. Screws are driven through the brackets into the ends of the log to keep it in a fixed position. Tom

Like this one: http://www.woodworkersworkshop.com/sl/aw_bandsaw_resaw_main.htm?1009130201181825