What's wrong with Bosch ROS

I have Bosch 5" ROS. In general I like it. Except sanding pad that becomes worn out every 4-5 months. I already replaced it 3 times. I never sand without sanding disk, nevertheless after 4-5 months sand disk no longer sticks to the pad. I already spent on replacement pads close to what I paid for the sander itself. Am I doing something wrong? Is there way to replace (possible glue) new sticking disk on the pad and not to replace the entire pad?

Nothing wrong, except you probably run the disk too hot, at least hotter than is good for it, and the hooks soften up or lie down.
I have the same problem with disks from Bosch, Black and Decker, Sorby and probably others. I found no option other than watching out for excessive heat buildup, and replacigng when that does not help.
I would also like to know some source for glue-on sticking disk.
Bjarte

http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.aspx?c=2&p 170&cat=1,42500
or
Part # 68Z90.01 $8.95 US$
I don't know to what countries Lee Valley will ship.
The problem with stick on disks is that with heat you cant get them off the pad. You need to reheat the glue to clean the pad. Big waste of time. I went back to replacing the velcro pads.

Mine needed replacement Velcro pad shortly after buying it THEN I read about NOT using pressure when sanding, let the weight of the sander do the work. Don't recall any words in the manual about that.