What's up with the net?

Seems I'm getting old messages that are dated as new. Questions & replies at least 2 weeks old are headered as having been written today. Time loop? Extreme deja-vu? I know, I said that already...Tom Someday, it'll all be over....

Reply to
Tom

Didn't you ask this question before? I thought it was just me and the

4 hours of sleep I've had since Sunday.
Reply to
Steve

It's a time warp. It is usually experienced by individuals wo make transistions between universes in parallel realities. Not to worry. As long as you don't run into yourself from another time and cause a paradox, you will be just fine.

Reply to
Lee Michaels

What about leaving myself messages to "help" with the generalities of life? Think I could screw it all up(Not that I haven't already.)? "Lee Michaels" Wrote>

Someday, it'll all be over....

Reply to
Tom

On Tue, 26 Aug 2003 14:40:38 GMT, "Lee Michaels" pixelated:

Is it safer if he wasn't a doctor to begin with?

I think a major news server had a crash and lost a couple weeks' worth of posts. I'm seeing it from the Starband servers, too.

- - Let Exxon send their own troops -

Comprehensive Website Programming

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Seems that way, LJ.

My ISP's newsfeed has been out intermittently for several days and is now repopulating in a hit and miss way.

I've gone over to my backup, TeraNews, which is doing fine so far.

Regards, Tom Thomas J. Watson-Cabinetmaker Gulph Mills, Pennsylvania

Tom Watson

Tom wrote in rec.woodworking

I am getting them too! Thought it was just my dead brain cells for awhile. I know I've seen alot of these before and they're originl posts not follow ups, and dated as new.

Reply to
Ward Cleaver

I noticed that too and thought my computer was going crazy and this all happened while my DSL server switched to a new newsgroup server ... Glad I'm not losing my mind :-)

Reply to
scGram

Well if it's a time warp - somebody go to tomorrow - get me the winning Texas lottery numbers, and come let me know today before 8:00 PM. I'll share it with you! LOL!

Jums

Reply to
Jim Mc Namara