What's up with LV forstner bits?

I'd accept your argument on the condition that the company selling you the Chinese bits backed up the warranty of what they sell as well as LV does. Having that in mind is why LV usually gets my business.

Reply to
Upscale

hmm... didn't they morph into woodworker's source?

Reply to
bridger

Yeah... Oldham gives a lifetime warrentee or guarentee, something goes wrong you send it in to them for a replacement. They have a free phone# to find out.

Reply to
AAvK

^^^ ^^^^

Eh, you're sawing much to vigorously if that's happening.

er

Reply to
Enoch Root