What's this about Norm Retiring.

Page 6 of 6

So he's allowed to lie under oath if the truth makes him ...uncomfortable? That's a hell of a precedent to set, isn't it? "Well, as long as you would be inconvenienced by telling the truth, go ahead and lie"?

So, that bit about lying to congress was what, exactly? And yes, I find his views _and_ his behavior repugnant. What's a neocon, by the way? I only see it tossed around as an insult.

Right, and Dennis Rich and the whole laundry list of Clinton's cronies who got last-day pardons. "this other guy did stuff I disagree with" doesn't excuse anyone's own actions. Dave Hinz
Dave Hinz responds:

No, it doesn't. But, in fact, Clinton was not convicted. Nor were these who weren't indicted. So it's time to let it all go, place its weary head on a pillow and let it drop off. But, of course, no one will and neoconservatives (does that explain neocon--and yes, it is an insult, right up there with "liberal" which I am and am proud of being) will be yanking on Clinton's pecker for years to come.
Charlie Self "Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." Ernest Benn