What's NOT under your tree.... (Kinda Commercial)..

OK - maybe a bit more than "kinda" commercial....but not technically, as they're not for sale (yet)...will be next week though!
Only 1 person has this under their tree this year - and I'm pretty sure he won't be on the computer this evening....
So - if you want to avoid temptation - don't click on the links....(no text, no prices - just pictures).....
http://www.leevalley.com/home/temprl/05p3301s1.jpg
http://www.leevalley.com/home/temprl/05p3301s2.jpg
Ho Ho Ho!
Rob
Bad Rob
--
Ross
www.myoldtools.com

"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"
<snip>

Are they on your mantle???
Been waitin' all year to post that... :)
Cheers -
Rob
(who could have also posted this....
http://www.leevalley.com/home/temprl/05n3510s1.jpg .... but that would have been overkill)

My dear Mr. Lee, I'll gladly take shots from you... when the store opens in Saskatoon.
;-)
Best of the season to you , your family and all at Lee Valley. I know there's a number of LV packages under the tree right now, but I won't know just what for about 8 hours.
djb
--
There are no socks in my email address.

"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"

"ho ho ho" is a for-profit "YOU SUCK", three times over!
Oh, lawsy. Maybe for my birthday? Father's day?
Kevin
Already got one.... HE HE HE

Robin was just showing us what he got each member of the wreck for Christmas presents!

Mark Hopkins said:

Wait 'till you see the shipping charge... <g>
Greg G.
Rob, cool looking shaves. Can't wait to see them in the catalogue.
I, OTOH, got the contour planes for Hannukah. Why do you guys call them planes? They're virtually traditional wooden spokeshaves. Anyways, I got them Friday, tuned them up and put them right to work. Great little shaves for the price.
David
remove the key to email me.

Just bustin' at the seams, huh laughing boy?
Did not someone recently call you dastardly? Fitting, I'd say.

So, what's the radius on the curved shave. I already have the Lie Nielson Bogg's set, and the curved shave has a 5" radius. Their other set's on my shopping list, because the radius on the curved one is only 1.5", but if your's has a tight radius, I prefer the wood handles.
Cheers, Eric