What's next to buy?

Page 3 of 3
I'd look at a jointer and planar. You will need to have square/flat stock to really move forward. Now, in saying that, if you prefer, and a lot of us do, get yourself a couple of handplanes for these tasks. Can be pretty long work in the flattening department but for squaring an edge, a plane is pretty simple. Cheers, cc

Wood?
D. Mo
Wood!!! Funny, I bought a 12" DP, a bench grinder and many bits for the router and DP. FUN FUN FUN I love playing with new toys!!
RICH