What's next to buy?

Wood?

D. Mo

Reply to
D. Mo

Wood!!! Funny, I bought a 12" DP, a bench grinder and many bits for the router and DP. FUN FUN FUN I love playing with new toys!!

Reply to
searcher1

Nice cast!

(I still like my new Craftsman table saw, and I got 30% off. 10% plus an additional 20%. I knew what I was buying. When it falls apart and the accuracy goes all to hell in six months, you people can laugh at me and point fingers, but I'm betting about $400 that's not really going to happen. Time will tell.)

Reply to
Silvan