What's It Worth: H5 Panel Saw Frame

I have a Safety Speed cut H5 Panel Saw frame with no carriage and no saw. It has the optional wheel kit, as well as the stand kit for free standing operation. The frame is in great condition.

Don't know that I have time to mess with it. Was thinking of putting on eBay.

Just wondering what such a thing is worth.

Reply to
defenderrestoration

$50?

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A100

Unisaw A100 wrote: > $50? >

Reply to
Damian Penney

Now if I could just find some way to get stinking rich off all of this and retire to pursue the things I really like.

sigh...

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A100