What's It Worth: H5 Panel Saw Frame

I have a Safety Speed cut H5 Panel Saw frame with no carriage and no saw. It has the optional wheel kit, as well as the stand kit for free standing operation. The frame is in great condition.
Don't know that I have time to mess with it. Was thinking of putting on eBay.
Just wondering what such a thing is worth.
$50?
UA100
Unisaw A100 wrote: > $50? > > UA100 Unisaw A100! I just read the article I presume you wrote, good read, got the link via this post http://www.metafilter.com/mefi/38924 on MetaFilter with regards the OWWM site http://www.owwm.com/Default.asp .
Damian Penney wrote:

Thanks Damian.
Now if I could just find some way to get stinking rich off all of this and retire to pursue the things I really like.
sigh...
UA100