Ok, so I get this new machine in June and get it working and hooked up (an
Worked great and pulled 2 and sometimes 3 machines when I forgot to close
the blast gates.
Everything was fine until I was planing a load of lumber and let the 55
gallon drum overfill. It also filled up the filter, so I took it out behind
the shop and emptied it, put in a new bag, and off to the races again.
Still wouldn't fill up the barrel after properly replacing the bag and
clamping it properly.... I called Oneida and the engineer said I should take
a broom stick and job it up into the cyclone .... duh! It was packed with
Working along, I heard a loud noise and investigated. I checked the barrel
and I had not placed the clamp on correctly in my haste; barrel was empty
and the bag was gone. Looked up into the cyclone and saw no bag....
Removed the bottom of the filter and it was partially in the filter and then
up into the exhaust hung up on the filter efficiency gauge. Removed the
filter again, pulled out the remainder of the bag... good as new again.
I should sue Oneida for not putting in a disclaimer about operation by