What'n da whirled...?

Ryobi¹s Laser-Powered Drill Presses?

I hearda 'lectric, gasmolene, hydraulick and muskle powered tools, but I ain't never hearda no laser-powered.

Reply to
Fly-by-Night CC

FIRE the editor. I wish it really was laser powered, no more drill bits.

Reply to
Leon

Hey! My laser drill press is burning the wood! A-yep. It's 'sposed to do that.

RicodJour

Looks like it has a self contained rotary laser generator hanging off the back.

This was allegedly designed for woodworkers, but in spite of the words in print, the tables look the same as any other drill press.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

It's obviously a standard Ryobi drill press with the red laser pointers. You can buy this. Or simply lower the bit to almost contact the surface, adjust the piece to the center, hang on, start the motor, and punch the hole. Cheaper way, I would guess. mahalo, grumpy

Reply to
jo4hn

Mr Shim,

I wonder what it costs to replace the flux capacitor?

David.

Reply to
David F. Eisan