What'n da whirled...?

<http://www.woodworkersjournal.com/ezine/toolpreview.cfm Ryobis Laser-Powered Drill Presses?
I hearda 'lectric, gasmolene, hydraulick and muskle powered tools, but I ain't never hearda no laser-powered.
--
Owen Lowe
The Fly-by-Night Copper Company

FIRE the editor. I wish it really was laser powered, no more drill bits.
Leon wrote:

Hey! My laser drill press is burning the wood! A-yep. It's 'sposed to do that.

Looks like it has a self contained rotary laser generator hanging off the back.
This was allegedly designed for woodworkers, but in spite of the words in print, the tables look the same as any other drill press.
--
Ed
http://pages.cthome.net/edhome/

Fly-by-Night CC wrote:

You can buy this. Or simply lower the bit to almost contact the surface, adjust the piece to the center, hang on, start the motor, and punch the hole. Cheaper way, I would guess.     mahalo,     grumpy
Mr Shim,

I wonder what it costs to replace the flux capacitor?
David.