What my Mother used to tell me was....

Page 2 of 3
So your heart broken........you poor thing. I guess as long as you also enjoy the same things Foley and Studds do then be my guest.
I can't judge you!

That's not what your mother told me. I doubt that the womans happy. Fondest regards, Hank
She is a little unhappy with seeing the amount of people here who actually support and defend Foley, someone who abuses his power and authority to seduce and subvert teenboys...
She is a mother you know and does find it disheartening and sad.

It must suck to be you.
It only sucks knowing scumbags like you are wasting natural reesources....
Your mother, most certainly ashamed huh ??
whaat a stupid loser youu must, keep coming back for more huh? Not much attention at home and no friends to play with huh?

Shouldn't you be in school? Or is this a half day?
How was recess?
I'm impressed they now let the challenged ones on the net!
wow are you that simple minded or was that just a real tough one for you to think of???

It must really suck to be you.
It does suck just knowing you! and reading the crap you post as intelligent

It must really,really suck to be you.
Even your poor mother sucks...........it's a common genetic failure in your kind of people.....What did you expect with defective DNA in your lineage

On Fri, 20 Oct 2006 15:25:17 GMT, "Tall Oak"

Anger is a heavy burden. So, turn the other cheek. Start out fresh. Have a great day. Others will appreciate it. Love your contrary brothers. Everyone deserves a break.
Regards,
Tom Watson
tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)
http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1 /
AWWWWWWW TOMMMMMMMMM!

It must really, really, really suck to be you.

The really sad thing is that people like him are too mentally challenged to realize how bad off they actually are.

below the 105 threshold might not realize they are dumb. In other words, it takes a certain level of intelligence to relate to our own smarts.

So is that why you, Henry and Upscale keep on trolling????
wrote in message

wrote in message

how to keep a moron busy scroll down!
how to keep a moron busy scroll up
Henry St.Pierre wrote:

leave. Walked to victor bout eight miles. Never once a met a fo', who, chatted like swearin' fool