What my Mother used to tell me was....

Like you............................another troll trolling in being a rather stupid troll...

I don't and can't expect much more from you... other then repeated ignorance and stupidity.

Reply to
Tall Oak

and I bet you can pat yourself on the back and type too huh?

what a silly little person you are... to come all this way and offer nothing

not even worth the two cents huh kid?

zen? Wow you must be rather enlightened................

Reply to
Tall Oak

"Tall Oak" wrote in news:nMOYg.3168$Z46.2028@trndny05:

It must suck to be you.

Reply to
Henry St.Pierre

It only sucks knowing scumbags like you are wasting natural reesources....

Your mother, most certainly ashamed huh ??

whaat a stupid loser youu must, keep coming back for more huh? Not much attention at home and no friends to play with huh?

Reply to
Tall Oak

Shouldn't you be in school? Or is this a half day?

How was recess?

Reply to
Andrew Barss

"Tall Oak" wrote in news:3X8Zg.3475$kG5.2996@trndny07:

It must really suck to be you.

Reply to
Henry St.Pierre

I'm impressed they now let the challenged ones on the net!

wow are you that simple minded or was that just a real tough one for you to think of???

Reply to
Tall Oak

It does suck just knowing you! and reading the crap you post as intelligent

Reply to
Tall Oak

leave. Walked to victor bout eight miles. Never once a met a fo', who, chatted like swearin' fool

Reply to
senior-chief

swearin???? don't make me laugh. What rock did you crawl outr from under?

how stupid are you "scumbag" is now swearing??? Are you from Iran? Afghanistan? Iraq? or some other muslim nation?

That might make it on the swearing lists there!

Reply to
Tall Oak

Hey dickwad Why do you drag down the good name of John?

Reply to
Tall Oak

"Tall Oak" wrote in news:EqwZg.5377$AR6.81@trndny02:

It must really,really suck to be you.

Reply to
Henry St.Pierre

Even your poor mother sucks...........it's a common genetic failure in your kind of people.....What did you expect with defective DNA in your lineage

Reply to
Tall Oak

Anger is a heavy burden. So, turn the other cheek. Start out fresh. Have a great day. Others will appreciate it. Love your contrary brothers. Everyone deserves a break.

Regards,

Tom Watson

tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)

Tom Watson

AWWWWWWW TOMMMMMMMMM!

Reply to
Tall Oak

"Tall Oak" wrote in news:xT5_g.189$iM2.170@trndny08:

It must really, really, really suck to be you.

Reply to
Henry St.Pierre

The really sad thing is that people like him are too mentally challenged to realize how bad off they actually are.

Reply to
Upscale

Exactly! A recent British study indicates that those with IQ values below the 105 threshold might not realize they are dumb. In other words, it takes a certain level of intelligence to relate to our own smarts.

Reply to
Joe Bemier

how to keep a moron busy scroll down!

how to keep a moron busy scroll up