What my Mother used to tell me was....

They only pester you when their jealous or sweet on you....

Looks like I have to watch my step around here, some of these fella's seem so enamored by my presence.....

It's sweet but sorry doug I'm happily married to a woman.

And I CERTAINLY aren't overly concerned with others as you seem to be......

Little minds do, do little things.................................

Reply to
Tall Oak

Your little mind is working overtime doing little things.

Reply to
John

What did she say about you spending so much time in front of the mirror?

Reply to
Leon

Your knowledge of work must be very limited............and you skill as poor as your thoughts.

Reply to
Tall Oak

Leon now was that called for?

LEON? Your that very stupid person who answers spam, and expect a reply! your the genius here! Did you ever get that High School Diploma through the mail?

You ignorance and stupidity is know across the whole www. Legendary~

I'm impressed you would crawl out from your hole with dougie and john to greet me. I'm feel so honored!

Reply to
Tall Oak

Speaking of High-school, I have yet to see Leon confuse the grammatically incorrect 'your' for 'you're'.

Example of the proper use of 'your' and 'you're': You're a dick. Your attitude sucks.

See the difference, f****it?

Yours truly,

Robatoy

'You're' does not exist in the english language. ' Your' is correct for both examples.

And don't get me involved in theis thread or I'll hit you with my purse.

Reply to
cselby

Maybe you're kidding, but if not.... You're is the contaction for you are. It's (the contraction for *it is*, as opposed to the possessive *its*, i.e., Its ears are very small) something like 4th grade English.

Reply to
Joe Bemier

Hey oak baby, please elaborate on this wife thing. Studds is mourned by his husband

Reply to
John

"Don't feed the trolls"...I repeat: "Don't feed the trolls"...I repeat: "Don't feed the trolls"...I repeat: "Don't feed the trolls"...I repeat: "Don't feed the trolls"...I repeat: "Don't feed the trolls"...I repeat: "Don't feed the trolls"...I repeat: "Don't feed the trolls"

Reply to
Robatoy

Hey creep, I do a lot of stuff in oak. Why are you trying to give it a bad name?

Reply to
John

Oh goody, another Emmy Award winner.

I took a look at your contributions in UseNet. Nothing but one-line quippy shit that you think is funny. What we got was:

1) not funny 2) no contributions of any kind 3) just useless crap 4) no respect

Try another Group... like Newbie Commodore 64 users or alt.hammer.nail.no.clue.what.to.do alt.wannabe.loser

I don't know why I even bother.

r--->who thinks this place can be SO annoying. A dozen. Max..maybe 15 of decent participants. You know who you are. Talk amongst yourselves. Love you. I'll be here all week. All others? Move along, nothing to see here.

Reply to
Robatoy

"Tall Oak" wrote in news:xjsYg.1872$IW6.468@trndny01:

That's not what your mother told me. I doubt that the womans happy. Fondest regards, Hank

Reply to
Henry St.Pierre

Roboytoy, I come for woodworking. You?

Reply to
John

Hey spellboy............. I don't put much effort into people like you and Leon.... I have better things then to do then be some kind of microchickenshit moron

Reply to
Tall Oak

Strange, isn't it then how you've got nothing better to do than leave petty little messages here in this newsgroup?

Reply to
Upscale

^^^^ ^^^^

LOL!

Reply to
alexy

I think it is too tall oak's way of expressing and spelling zen.

i am sure he thinks what he does is a zen sort of thing.

Personally, I think it is a killfile kind of thing.

Reply to
Lee Michaels

So your heart broken........you poor thing. I guess as long as you also enjoy the same things Foley and Studds do then be my guest.

I can't judge you!

Reply to
Tall Oak

She is a little unhappy with seeing the amount of people here who actually support and defend Foley, someone who abuses his power and authority to seduce and subvert teenboys...

She is a mother you know and does find it disheartening and sad.

Reply to
Tall Oak