What my Mother used to tell me was....

Page 1 of 3
They only pester you when their jealous or sweet on you....
Looks like I have to watch my step around here, some of these fella's seem so enamored by my presence.....
It's sweet but sorry doug I'm happily married to a woman.
And I CERTAINLY aren't overly concerned with others as you seem to be......
Little minds do, do little things.................................
Your little mind is working overtime doing little things.
Your knowledge of work must be very limited............and you skill as poor as your thoughts.

What did she say about you spending so much time in front of the mirror?
Leon now was that called for?
LEON? Your that very stupid person who answers spam, and expect a reply! your the genius here! Did you ever get that High School Diploma through the mail?
You ignorance and stupidity is know across the whole www. Legendary~
I'm impressed you would crawl out from your hole with dougie and john to greet me. I'm feel so honored!

Speaking of High-school, I have yet to see Leon confuse the grammatically incorrect 'your' for 'you're'.
Example of the proper use of 'your' and 'you're': You're a dick. Your attitude sucks.
See the difference, fuckwit?
Yours truly,

for both examples.
And don't get me involved in theis thread or I'll hit you with my purse.
On Sun, 15 Oct 2006 23:15:25 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@mts.net wrote:

Maybe you're kidding, but if not.... You're is the contaction for you are. It's (the contraction for *it is*, as opposed to the possessive *its*, i.e., Its ears are very small) something like 4th grade English.

snipped-for-privacy@mts.net wrote:

"Don't feed the trolls"...I repeat: "Don't feed the trolls"...I repeat: "Don't feed the trolls"...I repeat: "Don't feed the trolls"...I repeat: "Don't feed the trolls"...I repeat: "Don't feed the trolls"...I repeat: "Don't feed the trolls"...I repeat: "Don't feed the trolls"
Hey creep, I do a lot of stuff in oak. Why are you trying to give it a bad name?
John wrote:

Oh goody, another Emmy Award winner.
I took a look at your contributions in UseNet. Nothing but one-line quippy shit that you think is funny. What we got was:
1) not funny 2) no contributions of any kind 3) just useless crap 4) no respect
Try another Group... like Newbie Commodore 64 users or alt.hammer.nail.no.clue.what.to.do alt.wannabe.loser
I don't know why I even bother.
r--->who thinks this place can be SO annoying. A dozen. Max..maybe 15of decent participants. You know who you are. Talk amongst yourselves. Love you. I'll be here all week. All others? Move along, nothing to see here.
Roboytoy, I come for woodworking. You?
Hey dickwad Why do you drag down the good name of John?

Hey spellboy............. I don't put much effort into people like you and Leon.... I have better things then to do then be some kind of microchickenshit moron

Strange, isn't it then how you've got nothing better to do than leave petty little messages here in this newsgroup?
Like you............................another troll trolling in being a rather stupid troll...
I don't and can't expect much more from you... other then repeated ignorance and stupidity.
wrote in message

LOL!

I think it is too tall oak's way of expressing and spelling zen.
i am sure he thinks what he does is a zen sort of thing.
Personally, I think it is a killfile kind of thing.
and I bet you can pat yourself on the back and type too huh?
what a silly little person you are... to come all this way and offer nothing
not even worth the two cents huh kid?
zen? Wow you must be rather enlightened................

Hey oak baby, please elaborate on this wife thing. Studds is mourned by his husband