What more can go wrong

First the laptop.
I just came back from the vet. My dog has a tumor that might be malignant in the roof of his mouth.
I am behind on a project for volleyball. I was cutting on the band saw... Just cut into my finger , I was not using my sacrificial push piece for small pieces. The blade came out... thought I was in a good position far away from the blade... rushing...
Ouch.
What else can I do to F up this week.
My son Graduates Saturday.. and we move him Sunday... I guess we'll see.
It's not over yet.
--
Jeff

On 5/20/2014 11:31 AM, woodchucker wrote:

Have experienced the week.
With you sons up coming Graduation: Make sure you fill up your cars on Thursday or Friday. You don't want to do like I did on the way to my daughters Wedding ceremony, and run out of gas.
On 5/20/2014 12:07 PM, Keith Nuttle wrote:

DOH!
I hope you made it to the ceremony.
--
Jeff

On 5/20/2014 12:32 PM, woodchucker wrote:

Yes I got there, It was a couple of blocks from the church, and fortunately my brother found me before it was to late. At sometime after the wedding, my brother in laws retrieved the car and it was at the church when the reception was over. Relatives are Great.
On 5/20/2014 11:31 AM, woodchucker wrote:

I've had weeks and months like that. Sometimes it gets to where laughter is the only sensible reaction. This too shall pass.
On 5/20/2014 1:07 PM, Greg Guarino wrote:

Speaking of "pass."
Have you ever had one of those days/weeks/months (pick your infamy) where every single thing you touch seems to turn on you and bite you? You know what I mean... about an hour into the day you're afraid to take a piss? <g>

Speaking of pass.. My cousins father in law passed away. Just found out today when my sister called, to ask if I had heard.
He was a big tall guy. A carpenter. Really nice guy. Liked motorcycles ...
This week is sucking big time.
It's only Tuesday.
--
Jeff

Ah yes. The dreaded fecal touch. Like me trying to repair old plumbing. Twitch.     mahalo,     jo4hn

One thing I learned after being hurt is that there is always someone worse off than you are.
Same thing goes for things happening to your week, so you gotta be careful making too big of statements like "what more can go wrong." Could be a lot more.
Sorry to hear about your problems, just the same.
On the other hand, probability says that you are just as likely to have nothing else go wrong, too. Let's keep positive for that thought, OK?
--
Jim in NC

On 5/20/2014 8:11 PM, Morgans wrote:

Yep, I understand.
My wife and I have a friend that lost their family in a relatively short time. Pan Am over Lockerbie and something else.. having problems remembering. I don't have it that bad.
Thanks for reminding me.
--
Jeff

woodchucker wrote:

I was just reading this post a few days ago. And now I sit with a carpal-tunnel brace and a homemade arm sling, struggling to type (wrist, elbow, and shoulder) Mostly from too much work with a short weed "crowbar" (for pulling weeds out of the ground) I think, though I'm also guilty of yanking out small trees. I got a small lesson one week and it didn't really take. I had to go out and do more. So, I haven't been ignoring the group, I've just been spending less time at the computer. Hope your week has been good Jeff. I think you jinxed me! ; )
Bill