What Knives should be used to in the Rockwell 37-315 8" Jointer?

I am in the process of restoring a Rockwell 37-315 jointer (circa 1981). I just got it running (3 phase power) and it is all cleaned and painted. The knives are very badly chipped and I need to replace them. I found a old manual that states they need to be replaced by "cat. # 37-308." I can't find that part anywhere. It there a modern equilivnet?
Thanks,
Dan Murray
Call Woodworker's Supply (800-645-9292).
UA100
hi dan,
consider calling infinity tools in florida, tell them the knife dimensions. they make great knives, at a reasonable price.
Dan Murray wrote:

db snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com says...

I'm afraid I can't help you with the cutters but I just had to comment
1981 jointer and you are looking for a "modern" equivalent for the cutters.
Groan, now where did I leave that wheel chair?
Take care and good luck in the hunt. Time for us ancients to go to bed.
--
MikeG
Heirloom Woods
On 28 Jul 2004 16:53:33 -0700, db snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Dan Murray) wrote:

me...     In any case, try contacting Delta, as they probably can get you the replacement parts. They won't be cheap...but likely they can be gotten.     Of course, I suspect that there is nothing really special or propriatary about the blades, so there should be alternative sources for them.     Regards     Dave Mundt