What kind of wood to use?

I live in Florida.

Reply to
MOE

Used. There is not a worthy new saw made at that price level. Ed

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Thanks to everyone.

Reply to
MOE

Good job. You are learning well from the wreck.

Stop. right there! That one. that's your next project... the garage storage..... That gives you another place to develop some more skills where there is a little more wiggle room for "oopses".

That's a good one too.

Moe,

My gut says that the sewing cabinet may be a bit too ambitious. I say that because I want you to succeed. I would rather see you encouraged by small successes, than frustrated by biting off a little more than you are ready for. I always try to do something new on each project: a new finish, use a new tool, or a construction technique. Build up to it.

Then again I could be completely wrong. You could churn our a masterpiece.

Have fun, make dust.

-Steve

Reply to
Stephen M