What kind of wood is this?

Sounds like someday we will have the definitive answer:
<ttp://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml?storyIDu86011&type=worldNews>
- Doug

But when the end is reached in Costa Rica, how do they know that 8000 was the real total?
On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 10:20:29 -0800, Charlie Self wrote:

If they did know it was the "real" total, it wouldn't be forever. Some species depart, new ones take their place. That process won't stop no matter what we do.
- Doug