What kind of joinery used in this chair?

Thoughts, ideas? :^)
http://news.yahoo.com/photo/050525/ids_photos_en/r1067430416.jpg
-Chris
Looks like standard chair type mortice and tenon to me. The picture is a bit hard to see though.
--
Charley

"TheNewGuy" <www snipped-for-privacy@compassimages.com> wrote in message
Do you think Kreg makes a pocket jig for lag bolts? ;) --dave

On 25 May 2005 10:11:06 -0700, "TheNewGuy"

that picture doesn't give much of a shot of the inside. if I was building that chair I'd want to get some heavy bolts inside the jointery. there's a lot of leverage acting on those joints.
Yeah, but it's really more of a construction job than a furniture-making job; this chair needn't be load-bearing - who is gonna sit on it? :^)
Still, it'd be fascinating to see in-person; I couldn't find a large/better picture of it with limited Googling.