what it is

go ahead and take a guess
https://i.imgur.com/9LmxMLt.jpg
On 5/6/2015 4:38 PM, Electric Comet wrote:

Birth control device.
On 5/6/2015 4:38 PM, Electric Comet wrote:

Uncle Festers cure for a headache.

And like real life, it cannot work.
On 05/06/2015 12:38 PM, Electric Comet wrote:

Flywheel puller?
--
Kevin Miller
Juneau, Alaska

if it is there is a piece missing because the threaded shaft looks to be stationary

not true i have washed a rented car
On 05/11/2015 08:07 AM, Electric Comet wrote:

Better let Larry Summers know...
...Kevin
--
Kevin Miller
Juneau, Alaska
"Electric Comet" wrote in message
go ahead and take a guess
https://i.imgur.com/9LmxMLt.jpg
On Thu, 7 May 2015 17:25:57 -0700

if you look closely you will see that the threaded shaft can't do anything
i think there's another piece that's needed
On Friday, May 8, 2015 at 3:16:24 PM UTC-4, Electric Comet wrote:

Even if I look closely, I can't tell if the cross piece at the bottom of the threaded shaft is fitted into dadoes in the uprights and therefore stationary or if the dado is in the cross piece allowing it to slide up and down the uprights.
Do you know for sure?
If it's stationary then there is this possibility:
It could be an object built by a skillful woodworker who wanted to build a completely useless device just for the fun of it and/or to mess with folks like us.
If the crosspiece is stationary, then it reminds me of this:
https://deterritorialinvestigations.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/relativity.jpg

On Fri, 8 May 2015 17:16:35 -0700 (PDT)

don't know anything for sure except that it is from Finland
every time i look at the photo i think there's a missing piece
maybe it's one part of some kind of puller and the other part is lost to history
On Friday, May 8, 2015 at 9:43:11 PM UTC-4, Electric Comet wrote:

Are you saying you don't know for sure that "the threaded shaft can't do anything"?
You seemed to be sure of that in your last post. The only way it can't do anything is if the crosspiece is fixed to the uprights, yet when I asked you said you don't know for sure.
So which is it? Do you know that the threaded shaft can't do anything or are you (now) not sure of that either?