What is this?

"Bob La Londe" wrote in news:menhij$v46$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

Well, yeah, the trick is making the variable frequency source, which gets a tad difficult once you start talking really big motors (not that the one in question is big).

I'm assuming, since the OP mentioned the motor being variable speed, that it is so marked. That's why I said it's not a normal motor.

John

Reply to
John McCoy

VFDs somewhat stress insulation on motors, but running a 220/440 motor on 220 from a VFD should never be a problem.

Ignoramus16807

OK, great, thanks a lot, I also thought that it might be called a feed roller.

Ignoramus16807