What is the smallest size wood that can be called wood working?

Hi All

I just had to ask.

What is the smallest size wood you can use and still have it called wood working?

My example photo is in the woodworking binaries newsgroup.

Jack

Reply to
Jack Forbes

toothpick?

Reply to
canadian_woodworker

Sat, Jan 14, 2006, 5:41pm (EST-1) snipped-for-privacy@fidnet.com (Jack=A0Forbes) doth tryeth: My example photo is in the woodworking binaries newsgroup.

Nice try, but you've got a ways to go.

You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear". What do you "know"?

- Granny Weatherwax

Reply to
J T

Somewhere I think I've got a set of 1/87th-scale 2x4s I bought at the hobby shop....

- Brooks

Reply to
Brooks Moses

I guess if Toothpicks would still qualify as Woodworking, Match Sticks certainly would.

Actually, as you probably guessed, I just wanted to show off my match stick Steam Boat project. 8:)

Jack

Reply to
Jack Forbes

I guess if toothpicks still qualify as woodworking, then match sticks do.

As you probably guessed, I just wanted to show off my matchstick Steam Boat. 8:)

Jack

Reply to
Jack Forbes

Hey JOAT

I think I'll stick to match sticks. At least I can still see them in my retirement years.

Jack

Reply to
Jack Forbes

Brooks

Building a house or something large would be a good challenge with something like that.

Jack

Reply to
Jack Forbes

Well, I did see a turned goblet that was about 1/2 inch high, hollowed , and with a bead on the stem. robo hippy

Reply to
robo hippy