What is the smallest size wood that can be called wood working?

Hi All
I just had to ask.
What is the smallest size wood you can use and still have it called wood working?
My example photo is in the woodworking binaries newsgroup.
Jack
toothpick?
I guess if Toothpicks would still qualify as Woodworking, Match Sticks certainly would.
Actually, as you probably guessed, I just wanted to show off my match stick Steam Boat project. 8:)
Jack
On 14 Jan 2006 18:14:48 -0800, canadian snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

I guess if toothpicks still qualify as woodworking, then match sticks do.
As you probably guessed, I just wanted to show off my matchstick Steam Boat. 8:)
Jack
On 14 Jan 2006 18:14:48 -0800, canadian snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Sat, Jan 14, 2006, 5:41pm (EST-1) snipped-for-privacy@fidnet.com (JackForbes) doth tryeth: <snip> My example photo is in the woodworking binaries newsgroup. Nice try, but you've got a ways to go. http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/content_pages/record.asp?recordid=54198
JOAT You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear". What do you "know"? - Granny Weatherwax
Hey JOAT
I think I'll stick to match sticks. At least I can still see them in my retirement years.
Jack
On Sat, 14 Jan 2006 22:23:08 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

Jack Forbes wrote:

Somewhere I think I've got a set of 1/87th-scale 2x4s I bought at the hobby shop....
- Brooks

Brooks
Building a house or something large would be a good challenge with something like that.
Jack
On Sat, 14 Jan 2006 20:15:26 -0800, Brooks Moses

Well, I did see a turned goblet that was about 1/2 inch high, hollowed , and with a bead on the stem. robo hippy