What is the best tenoning jig?

I am going to purchase a tenoning jig in the near future. The current Fine Woodworking recommends the new light-weight Delta, but I have read bad reviews of it. They all look just about the same, though I am sure there are subtle differences. For instance, the General is the only one that tilts left and right 45 degrees.
What are you using? What would you recommend or not recommend?
Thanks Harvey
Harvey,
My recommendation is to buy a book called Woodworking - The Right Technique by Bob Moran and make his tenoning jig out of baltic birch plywood yourself. Besides the cost of the book, you will need some plywood, a toggle clamp and about an hour or two. You'll come out way ahead in $$ and pick up a lot of other good information in his book.
I've used the same tenoning jig made from that book, for about 7 or 8 years and it has done everything I have wanted to accomplish with a tenoning jig.
Hope this helps.
Glenn

Glenn Thanks for this advice I purchased the book on eBay for $3.75 + $2.99 Shipping.
Tom

This sounds worth it no matter what, and will look into it.
Anybody have opinions on factory made tenoning jigs?
Thanks, Harvey