What is the best Finish Sander?

I have several sanders including a Rotex 150 RO, the HD 2610 (Metabro SXE) and a Speed Bloc PC. I presently use the Rotex for up to 150, then the 2610 for 150 and finish with the Speed Bloc with 150/180. The results are ok but I am looking for something that has good dust collection to replace the Speed Bloc when I have to sand inside. Any suggestions? Thanks, JG
JGS wrote:

Look into the Bosch 1297DK and the vacuum adaptor. It is not a SpeedBloc, but the dustcollection is pretty good with my Fein TurboII on it. The reloading mechanism is pretty slick. I do not know what it is going to be like 5 years from now as I don't use it much. I punch my own sheets as their idea of a hole-punch sucks canal water.

I just got two of the HD2610s and they are great. I will get more in the future when I need sanders. (yeah, I know they are discontinued; anyone try the 2611 yet?)
JGS wrote:

Actually, it's a cabinet-scraper, IMHO. No sander can match a scraper.
John

2610
but
One made in Finland? Oh.. wait a minute that would be a Finnish sander... nevermind!!
A good scraper will eliminate a lot of that sanding.

2610
but