What is "natural" stain? How to dispose of old oil stain?

A friend is moving out of town and doesn't want to take his accumulation of stains with him. Included is a quart of Minwax "Natural". Is that just oil, or what?
Some of the stuff he gave me has outlived its usefulness. I have consolidated it to two quart cans. What do I do with it? In the past I have tried just leaving it somewhere to evaporate, but that takes forever. I know the right thing is to take it to the county recyling center, but that is open between 2:07am and 2:09am every 2/29, and is 20 miles away. Any more practical solutions?
Fill it with sawdust?
Mike
Swipe it on some "scrap" and then throw it out?
MJ Wallace

Minwax 209 is a "Danish" oil formulation of sorts. Stir, apply, check for dry. Use if it does.
Oil-based stains can be burned off and the cans discarded into the regular trash.
Put it in the garbage can.

Find a large diameter container that's not too tall. Wrinkle up a big bunch of newspaper or paper towels and place them in the container. Pour the stain in there with it. Add newspaper etc. till it has sopped all up the stain and then let it evaporate (or dry) and harden.
Perk (:>)
Leon wrote:

--
Note --- My real email is perkatwavecabledotcom

It's oil with out any color added, sometimes called "clear".
Pete
Wrap it up and send it to your favorite tree hugger. If you don't know one then send it to the tree hugger who invented the internet. You know who I am talking about.

No one person invented the Internet and no one person claims to. You don't pay attention to the actual words people use.
And since you seem to be the type who thinks it has no harmful impact perhaps he should send it off to you and you could drink it.
Mike
Pour it into a larger container (bucket) and mix with saw dust. Let it sit a couple of days and if any stain leaches from the sawdust, add more sawdust. Done it many times and is recommened by the local resouce recovery plant. The same can be done with old paint, or it can be spread out on cardboard on a warm summers day.
Good luck
DAC

That seems reasonable; I am due to clean out my DC and will have plenty of sawdust.