What Is "Jummywood"?

A quick DAGS didn't turn up anything resembling a botanical definition. Is this some sort of Aussie slang for Eucalyptus or something?
sigh...
Regards,
Tom Watson
tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)
http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1 /

A Google Groups search on rec.woodworking should turn up the answers. It's been covered here before.
--
Regards,
Oh, I see. Sort of like the snow snakes that chase the mogul mice and which occasionally trip up the unwary skier. Yuk yuk. I might have caught on but for the lack of snow this year.
Doug Miller wrote:

Pine. ReNamed after Jim McNamara.

The Cabal has dispatched a "team".
RUN!
charlie b

There is no cabal. And even if there is, the team that doesn't exist will be there shortly, but there isn't, so they won't. Probably.
Leon wrote:

    mahalo,     jo4hn (back from a stint on the bounding main)

new every day.
Wed, Jan 17, 2007, 9:48pm YouCanCallMe snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net (J.) doth puzzledy query: A quick DAGS didn't turn up anything resembling a botanical definition. Is this some sort of Aussie slang for Eucalyptus or something?
Wonderful wood, I believe it may now be an endangered species, one reason you're having problems finding references to it. Happily it's not near as difficult to find as sapient pearwood - and nowhere near as expensive.
Try a slow DAGS next time. And, no, it's not Aussie slang.
JOAT A problem adequately stated is a problem well on its way to being solved. - R. Buckminster Fuller

How long you been around these parts? Not long, I'd guess! Greg
On Wed, 17 Jan 2007 21:48:28 -0500, "J."

Uh oh. You've called all the old farts out from their hiding spots. We gotta start drawing outlines around em so it doesn't take so long to get them back in their places.
-Leuf
Leuf wrote:

Hah! No kidding. By gawd, I remember when the wreck was the wreck.... only a few played here.... all experts and "in the know"... and we liked it that way! Now anyone can post here, and some don't seem to be "in the know" at all... no respect...
Hey... you kids get outta my yard right now or you'll hear from ol' Betsy!
Robert