What is it? XLV

Hi, #248 looks like the filament of a light bulb of some sort.

Thanks for the fun Roger

**********************************
Reply to
Roger Haar

Correct, it's an old 750 watt GE projection bulb. Not sure if it still works, the glass is just a little loose in the base so I'm not sure if I want to give it a try.

Reply to
R.H.

The boot puller was in last week's set of photos, but you are correct nonetheless.

Reply to
R.H.
254 -- Don't have a clue, the spots across the top lool like batery charger pads.

255 -- Again no clue.

256 -- Tensioner arm from a reel to reel tape deck?

257 -- No clue

258 -- Knife sharpener.

259 -- Novelty hand cuff key, shape is similar to the Monodnock PR-24 side handle batton. The pin end near the split ring is used to lock the cuff lattch so that the cuffs won't continue to tighten up. The locking bar on the cuff is at the same end as the chain links. Despite my calling it a novelty key the design is rather practical, note that the handle is inline with the blade on the key. Makes it easy to orientate in the dark. The larger size is also handy the standard key is about 1/2 inch long.

Tigger

Reply to
Anthony VanCampen

It isn't part of a tape deck.