What is it? Weekend Edition 4

Page 2 of 2

14. I have already posted this tool on the web site several years ago, so you can test your memory on this one, 3-1/2" long:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/harnett65/Album11/pic14a.jpg
CY: Totally no clue.
15. Someone found this hat at an estate sale:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/harnett65/Album11/pic15.jpg
CY: Childs costume hat, Roman chariot driver.
16. Inside of this item it says: designed by y. ohta Botanical Art Collection TOKO:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/harnett65/Album11/pic16.jpg
CY: Used for rolling joints, back in the sixties. Man, that was some killer weed back then.
17. This large pan is 30" diameter and 7" deep, it was displayed on a restaurant wall:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/harnett65/Album11/pic17.jpg
CY: It was a wash tub, for very small children. Used in the early days of the settling of the west.

Sounds like you are still rolling joints in 2010

If not, he may still be smoking them ...
replying to Stormin Mormon, rjt wrote:

On Sun, 27 Nov 2016 03:17:14 +0000, -MIKE- wrote:

Hmmm. 46.188.10.23 is a host in Moscow, and I don't mean Idaho. Methinks Mike doth protest too much :-).
--
Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!

Face/head protection for forging?