What is it? Weekend Edition 3

Page 2 of 2

10 looks like choke tubes for a Shot Gun ( are they marked full, mod or improved?)
Dave

I asked the owner about text on it, here is the reply:
"The top third has the letters "Chr" on it - what I would call old school writing loopy with the 'r' done the way the French would do it. The second third looks like it has "lat" on it and the last third looks like 'Info' - all a bit strange."
Also I should mention that these photos were sent in from England.
Rob