What is it? Set 551

Page 2 of 2

You're right! I totally got this one wrong, somehow didn't remember correctly. The owner said it twists the wire and counts the revolutions. Good job on figuring it out. I asked if there was any patent or manufacturer text on it but he said there wasn't, and he just sold it for $100 so he no longer has access to it.
On 7/1/2014 6:19 PM, Rob H. wrote:

Don't remember seeing answers for last week?
--
.
Christopher A. Young

That must be a good gig. Selling old tools for a hundred bucks when nobody knows what it is. I suppose you could just make something up! I can see it now.
Customer: What is this tool?
Dealer: Ah, that is a priceless antique tool.
Customer: What does it do?
Dealer: That is the mystery! Nobody is certain. But we do know it is a priceless antique worth thousand of dollars.
Customer: No way, I will give you a hundred bucks for it.
Dealer" Sold! <cackling to himself>
"Stormin Mormon"

THE ANSWERS ARE POSTED TO THE SITE EVERY FRIDAY EVENING WITHOUT FAIL SO WHY DO YOU KEEP BRINGING IT UP?????
On 7/1/2014 10:03 PM, Phil Kangas wrote:

EVERY WEEK ON FRIDAY ROB POSTS TO THE LIST WITH THE WORDS "-- ANSWERS" IN THE SUBJECT LINE AND I LOOK FOR THAT. HAS NOT DONE THAT LAST COUPLE WEEKS, AND I'M STILL LOOKING.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Keep looking an SHUT UP.
Rob no longer creates a new post for the answers he simply adds a link inline with his post for the answers.

Easier, faster and 99.9999% of folks understand.
Guess you just like being an ass. Nothing like being a "good LDS member"....
--
Steve W.

"Stormin Mormon" wrote:

------------------------------------------------------- Sounds like a personal problem to me.
Lew
On Wed, 02 Jul 2014 07:15:49 -0400, Stormin Mormon

He no longer does that, so keep on looking in vain.
Markem wrote:

He's been told many times by many people . I think he does it for the attention he gets . He useta have some comedic value , but his attention-seeking stupidity has outweighed that .
--
Snag

Steve W. wrote:

His problem is that he's too far from the Central Hive Collective Mind and he's got poor reception . It's a bitch being without guidance .
Church member to his bishop : "Brother John , I think I might have gone too far this time , I slept with my wife's sister." Bro John the bishop: "Well , Bro Wallie , we have 2 options open to us . We can excommunicate you ... Or , if The Lord leads you to make a large cash donation to the church I can make you one of my counselers ..."
--
Snag

On Tue, 01 Jul 2014 20:19:22 -0400, Stormin Mormon

Stormin, Since you missed them here are the answers to last week's set: 3217 Gear puller 3218 Fence repair tool 3219 Holds copper tubing when soldering 3220 Portable trivet for coffee cups 3221 Oil filter wrench 3222 used to count twists in yarn when spinning