What is it? Set 550

Page 2 of 2
On 6/19/2014 3:46 AM, Rob H. wrote:

--
.
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Congrats , Chris . Your stupidity about the weekly answer post has finally pushed me over the edge . Your comedic value no longer outweighs your ability to irritate . I have counted no less than 8 different people -myself included- tell you when and how to find the "answer post" , and you have replied to most of those . Yet here you are yet again bitching and whining like a little girl . The horse is dead , man , quit beating it . Or not , I don't care because you've just landed in my killfile . Bye .
--
Snag

On Thu, 19 Jun 2014 21:09:44 -0400, Stormin Mormon

Now we know the lds stands for Lazy Dumb Stupid. Didn't realize they had their own org.

Steno? Or do you mean Kreg jig?
yep.
On 6/20/2014 10:48 AM, Scott Lurndal wrote:

I'm only sure about the answers of the first and last items in this set. I couldn't find definitive proof for the rest though I think some of the suggestions for them are probably right.
Rob
Rob H. wrote:

Link to the first one showing it mounted.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d9/M60_Infrared_2.jpg
--
Steve W.

Rob H. wrote:

Maybe a better one.
http://www.guntruck.com/Resources/M60MVTF010big.jpeg
--
Steve W.

Thanks! That's a good photo, I just added a link to it in my answer, and will forward it to the owner.
Rob