What is it? Set 548

Page 2 of 2
On 6/10/2014 7:55 AM, David B wrote:

Thanks for posting the answers. I love it when I get one or two right.
--
.
Christopher A. Young

Go back. Answers were posted (???) Saturday.

I've read all the subject lines, and none has the word answers.
--
.
Christopher A. Young

Here are the salient header fields of the article pointing to the answers.
Newsgroups: rec.puzzles,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking Subject: Re: What is it? Set 548 Date: 6 Jun 2014 13:55:21 -0700
To see the answers without reading a post, you may go to the original URL Rob posted on Thursday <http://55tools.blogspot.com and scroll down to the answers. Or you may avoid the manual scrolling and just go to http://55tools.blogspot.com/#answers . These two URLs will work until Rob posts the next week's photos.
On Tue, 10 Jun 2014 07:18:46 -0400, Stormin Mormon

What a self centered ass.
Since you use Mormonism in you nom and sig file, I'll assume you are a representative of that faith. Keep that in mind when you continue to repeat you absurd insistence that the world mold to you narrowmindedness.
You know when the answers are posted. You know how to find them. Stop acting like a jerk.