What is it? Set 534

Yes, seems like there's a never ending supply! I have a fence tool book but have only posted a small fraction of what is listed in it, so I'm sure I'll be posting more of them in the future.

Reply to
Rob H.

I don't have this tool so I can't check it out but I think you are right about the spring.

No one has answered this one correctly yet.

Reply to
Rob H.

Same here. That one looks like it would be strange to use unless it's missing parts. How do you hold it while pushing/pulling the handle?

Reply to
Steve W.

This answer is correct.

Reply to
Rob H.

Presumably for threads down fairly deep recesses? The ones I've seen are shorter, and turned from hex stock, no need for knurling or the reduced diameter.

Steve

Reply to
shazzbat

I'm not sure if it's for any particular depth or not, maybe someone else will know.

They have all been answered correctly this week, though I'm still looking for a good reference for the lathe chucks.

Rob

Reply to
Rob H.