What is it? Set 527

Page 3 of 3
Marc Dashevsky wrote:

Just a coincidence, I suppose, that you and ol' DoN have the same newsgroup provider? Go "P" in someone else's pool.

Bill wrote:

I may be mistaken, but lets be nice (anyway).
Bill

    [ ... ]

    [ ... ]

    I don't know Mark, and I don't know how he wound up with Newsguy. I know that I used to run my own news server until my (previous) ISP dropped feeding news to private servers not too long before dropping news totally. I switched to a new ISP, and shortly after that, *they* dropped news service too. So I wound up with Newsguy, and have been quite pleased with them.
    If you know enough to note the news server, you should know enough to read the headers and tell whether or not I have a "sock puppet" (I don't -- but prove it to yourself, if you care).
    DoN.
--
Remove oil spill source from e-mail
DoN. Nichols wrote:

Just like people have it in their DNA to avoid people with symptoms of an illness, maybe it triggers a reaction from some when they see people acting in ways that suggest that they may not have the interests of "the herd" in mind. I'm not mentioning any names or other details. It's just a thought.
Bill
On 1/10/2014 7:04 PM, Bill wrote:

Now be nice. We could also call for a vote to how many times that "you" are the only responder to your own posts. ;~)
It's his sig line and Mike did not understand it.
Leon wrote:

The only thing I can think of is that if I replied to them, I must have found what I was reading to be provocative or intriguing? ; )