What is it? Set 525

Page 2 of 3
On 12/26/2013 12:52 PM, Rob H. wrote:

Thanks. I look forward to the post with the answers, one of these days. I enjoy these.
--
.
Christopher A. Young

Done been & gone, Stormy. You gotta be quick!
Just go to his site, and look at the answers.
Lloyd

Not done. Rob always puts the word "ANSWERS" in the subject line.
--
.
Christopher A. Young

He did. It was - I think - yesterday. Let me check the wayback.
Lloyd
"Lloyd E. Sponenburgh" <lloydspinsidemindspring.com> fired this volley in Newsgroups: rec.puzzles,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking
They have all been correctly identified this week, the answers can be seen here:
Rob

Funny. That doesn't say answers, in the subject line. Rob always puts "answers" in the subject line.
--
.
Christopher A. Young

Me? I look for the above.
Lloyd

Except when I forget, I'll try to remember it next time.
On 12/29/13, 10:16 AM, Rob H. wrote:

If you would post the answers in rec.puzzles.answers, you wouldn't have to remember to put ANSWERS in the subject line. If you would post the answers a couple of days before the questions, that would be helpful. :)
On 12/29/2013 10:16 AM, Rob H. wrote:

I got to wait till next week?
--
.
Christopher A. Young

This week!
On 12/30/2013 9:03 AM, Rob H. wrote:

Hey, wait. This week was next week, last week. Got it?
--
.
Christopher A. Young

3065 Space pen, pressurized to write in zero gravity.
On 12/26/13 7:13 AM, Robert wrote:

A NASA astronaut was showing one of these million-dollar-to-develop 'space' pens to a Russian cosmonaut on the space station. He explained how they solved the problem of getting ink to flow in low gravity situations. The cosmonaut then stated "In Russia, we use pencil".
-BR
On 12/26/2013 10:39 AM, Brewster wrote:

I read some where, that when a US jet pilot ejects, often the air foil over the top of the helmet causes a "lift" and rips the pilot's head off. The Russians drill a bunch of holes in the helmet much like Charlie Brown Haloween ghost costume. No heads ripped off.
--
.
Christopher A. Young

Pencil is fine where floating graphite dust won't short out vacuum-tube circuits.

Nope

3063" Ancient GPS marker for the post office fliers from another era.

3062 Boyce Motometer
Robert