What is it? Set 517

Your prerogative but it's kinda childish to announce it, isn't it?

Reply to
krw

Buying them.

Reply to
krw

Wonder if the Chinese make our pols do the chicken dance, and other ammusing skits?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Unfortunately...Lloyd nailed it in the x ring. Well stated

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

They do that for free, anytime there is a TV camera nearby.

Reply to
krw

My point exactly. (For the record, I am a mongrel with no clear evidence of non-European ancestors--a "round eyes".

Reply to
Larry Sheldon

Been a while since I stumbled into a smelly pile of crap like this.

I'll try shutting down cross-posting to see if can save the "puzzles" connection.

P. U.

Reply to
Larry Sheldon

So JFK wasn't "a white, Christian American"?

Reply to
Bob Martin

Im not even "white" yet the Left tries to use me for a punching bag with great regularity.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch