What is it? Set 517

My point exactly. (For the record, I am a mongrel with no clear evidence of non-European ancestors--a "round eyes".
--
Idioten aangeboden. Gratis af te halen.
h/t Dagelijkse Standaard

Im not even "white" yet the Left tries to use me for a punching bag with great regularity.
Gunner
--
Liberals want everyone to think like them.
Conservatives want everyone to think.

Well then from a VGA cord made in China
" Caution
Insert securely lest should be detached in SET"
Tech writers you just have to love em.
Mark
On 11/5/2013 7:50 PM, Markem wrote:

I guess it is based on who said it. When JFK called himself a jelly donut, we all smiled. When a China man says he "velly goodly" we all smile. When a black man describes his friend as a "good nig" we just let it slide. But, let a white, Christian American use some slang, and all hell breaks loose.
--
.
Christopher A. Young

So JFK wasn't "a white, Christian American"?

You know nothing about me. What you have just written is a fantasy, a product of your own mind. It troubles me. Reexamine it. It should trouble you too.
On 11/1/2013 4:57 PM, Rob H. wrote:

Got one... better than some weeks. Thanks for the recreation. I enjoy your pages.
--
.
Christopher A. Young

    [ ... ]

    Well ... the one in the link looks very much like one which I have, and one of the two in the A7-A simulator which I helped build. It is closer to 2-1/2" as a full ball, though only about 2" visible through the front window. I also have one at 4" which is closer to the one which I described before. The flight simulator (and presumably the actual aircraft) had in the center of the instrument panel the larger one which included the compass around the equator, (thus three axis), and the smaller one was just capable dive and bank indication, and it was mounted in the upper right area of the instrument panel. And based on the capabilities of the instructor's panel, and having been in the pilot's seat (no co-pilot on this aircraft) when the switches were used, it is nice to have a secondary indicator when the primary one starts rolling on one or perhaps all three axes, depending on what synchro feedback lines were opened. :-)
    I agree that a full 7" one is a bit large.
    O.K. This stite shows a slightly different version of the A7-A, the "A-7 1 7" apparently.
    <
http://aviation.watergeek.eu/images/a-7/a-7_1_7.jpg

with the larger ADI (Attitude Director Indicator) -- 16 -- top center as before -- above the HIS (Horizontal Situation Indicator) - 8 -- and the secondary one (Standby attitude indicator)
    Enjoy,         DoN.
--
Remove oil spill source from e-mail

.. 3017 the auto valve grinder / seater has me puzzled ..
... any further details or web links for how it's used ?
Could it be for other olden days valves .. ? water valves ?
Thanks ; John T.
--- ---