What is it? Set 512

Page 3 of 3

of

see

That sounds like a good way to use it, I was thinking maybe they just made the holes with this tool, and then stuck some electrodes into these holes, but I think I like your idea better.

<http://www.gann.de/Zubeh%C3%B6r/ElektrodenHolzfeuchte/EinschlagElektrodeM20/tab id/131/language/en-US/Default.aspx>

Thanks, I just added this link to my answer page.

    I should have read down-thread before posting to your post about the answers being finally up. :-)
    Sorry,         DoN.
--
Remove oil spill source from e-mail
2983 - Something for brain surgery.

    About (2983). Is there any form of insulation between the metal body and the pins? And any insulation between the screws which lock the pins in and either the pins, or the body? Otherwise, I can't see it as being used with a meter -- unless the weight of it is used to drive the pins in, and then the body withdrawn, leaving the pins in place.
    Enjoy,         DoN.
--
Remove oil spill source from e-mail