What is it? Set 508

That works -- after I turned off the blocking on a couple of script source (using the NoScript plugin to FireFox).

Sorry I am a bit late in responding -- I didn't get to the latest set before you had released the answers. Too much else happening here.

Thanks, DoN.

Reply to
DoN. Nichols

Good to hear that it worked, I'll make a note to remind myself to post the larger ones on imgur but if I ever happen to forget don't hesitate to let me know.

Reply to
Rob H.