What is it? Set 508

Page 3 of 3

    That works -- after I turned off the blocking on a couple of script source (using the NoScript plugin to FireFox).
    Sorry I am a bit late in responding -- I didn't get to the latest set before you had released the answers. Too much else happening here.
    Thanks,         DoN.
--
Remove oil spill source from e-mail

Good to hear that it worked, I'll make a note to remind myself to post the larger ones on imgur but if I ever happen to forget don't hesitate to let me know.