What is it? Set 507

Page 2 of 2
No luck yet on the wooden piece with numbers, the rest of the answers have been posted here:
I finally figured out my html problem so the answer link should work better than in previous weeks.
Rob
Rob H. wrote:

Anyone else believe it might have been a die (I posted yesterday)?

Bill wrote:

Compare to some of the "tri-level" dice on this page:
http://www.antiquegamblingchips.com/putandtake.htm
I'm not suggesting that the wooden one was literally "thrown". Perhaps it was spun in a container? I've already described the game for which it is quite adaptable ("chuck-a-luck" or "bird cage").