What is it? Set 485

I need help with three of them this week:
http://55tools.blogspot.com/
Rob
On Mar 21, 3:01 am, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

2824. looks like either a tool to pick up nuts like pecans or walnuts that have fallen to the ground, or to pick fruit that is high on the tree.
2825. can crusher - just saw video on Red Eye on FNC
2826. is the cylinder sticking out towards the camera an eye piece?

Correct

Yes, I just checked the email from this one and added this information to my site: Below the lens there is a rotating ruler with three possible scales, text on the bottom reads "Chronic Bros. Mfrs N.Y."

Dad burn it! First one in forever I knew and you beat me to the answer:-( I saw it on Youtube just yesterday... Ah, Fark video tab, headline was "If you like to watch repetitive things, this video may be just what you are looking for"
--
William

2821: Wire splicers / terminal post? 2822: Timing wheel? 2823: clip for inserting resisters / capacitors in a PCB? 2824: New age hoe? 2825: Home made powered can crusher? 2826: Survey equipment?

I was also thinking it was a garden tool but haven't been able to find another one like it.
2821: The mechanism is a differential-screw, so there's a HUGE mechanical advantage (and the wide wings make it easy to really crank down). It's a cable/wire clamp, or possibly a crimp tool (though it's hard to visualize what gets crimped).
2822: an electrical commutator, probably for the purpose of rectifying AC to DC. The shaft would be driven by an AC synchronous motor, the brushes would connect AC only during the positive half-cycle.
2823: Some kind of scraper to clean the inside of a hole?
2824:The long handle suggests a dirty job; chimney cleaning scrubber?
2825: A powered nutcracker, for use on coconuts?

Correct, more specifically it's for tobacco pipes.
Here are my answers for this week:

Sorry, I just posted the wrong link, it should have been this one: