What is it? Set 484

This week's set has been posted:
http://55tools.blogspot.com/
Rob
On Mar 14, 3:05 am, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

2818 is a seive to seperate polished cartridges from the polishing media.

Good answer! This is correct.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

2817 Hand held corn sheller?
2820 Resembles a "spider" which I use to adjust the height of outfeed table on a jointer, except for the hook at one end with the adjustable opening.
--
 GW Ross

 When I was a kid, I was an imaginary

You're correct about them being spiders but these two were for use as saw set gauges.
Just posted my answers, no luck yet on the mystery items:
Thanks to everyone who participated and/or visited the site this week.
Rob

2815. Now that's a hot potato! Lovingly carved with the initials of the intended recipient

#2818 Part of a "minnow pail" (looks to shallow to be part of a minnow bucket)?
Bill

2818 is a seive for separating the tumbling media from the ammo casings.
Larry
On Thursday, March 14, 2013 5:24:53 PM UTC-6, Nick wrote:

Looks like a lead weight of some sort, for Einstein, with E= on the shown side and mc² on the other side.
Sonny