What is it? Set 480

A new set has been posted on the site:
http://55tools.blogspot.com/
Rob
On 2/14/2013 3:21 AM, Rob H. wrote:

sent from a Total Station unit.
2792. Insert straightened out paper clip. Release door lock.
2795. Stone cutter's feather and wedges, though I've not ever seen them in a unit before.
--

___________________________________

Keep the whole world singing . . .
On Thursday, February 14, 2013 6:19:19 AM UTC-5, DanG wrote:

These are both correct.

Did they make feathers out of wood? I always thought they were metal.

2791 looks like they might be Blade Mounted GPS Recievers.
2792 Is for inserting a straightened Paperclip into to manually open the Drawer.
Crazy Ed
2791: GPS?? 2792: manual eject button 2793: Cutter of some sort?? 2794: ?? 2795: ?? 2796: how much pressure can you make with your hands, measuring device??
On 2/14/2013 4:21 AM, Rob H. wrote:

Correct, it's an arm strength tester.
No luck yet on the wedge tool but the rest of the answers have been posted:
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

DAGS (images) on "feathers and wedges" to bring up some interesting related tools.
It appears that it may be for splitting rock.
Bill

Guesses:
#2793 - Tool to cut leather (straps/belts)
#2794 - Part of a sewing machine
#2795 - A pair of tools for helping to split wood
Bill

Sounds good but I don't know if it's right or not.
On 2/14/2013 3:21 AM, Rob H. wrote:

2793
"Early"endurance tester. This particular machine tested endurance on early prototype cow and horse prosthetic hoofs. Last picture shows failed test samples.