What is it? Set 473

2751 looked like a clock hand. I just did not think that it would be that big. Obviously from a very large clock.
Reply to
Lee Michaels

O.K. So my estimate of the size of the glass parts was wrong. Not bell jars, but rather something similar to cap over a cut to collect blood.

At least this explains the trigger like protrusions on the devices.

And -- of course -- no physical access to verify that.

Or -- they are parts which go inside the scarificators and they have never dared disassemble their collection's occupants.

But -- they *could* have been something simply stored in the same box with the parts of someone's collection -- for lack of someplace else more appropriate to store them.

Enjoy, DoN.

Reply to
DoN. Nichols

I want one!!!

My best friend has similar items (2 blades one end and a curved the other) but nothing quite the same. Does anybody know if these are still made anywhere?

David B

This one looks like it's probably the same, but the angle of the photo makes it hard to say for sure. The one on my site had text that said "Tala", and "Made in England"

Rob H.

Reply to
David B