What is it? Set 473

Page 1 of 2
I need some help with the fourth and sixth items this week:
http://55tools.blogspot.com /
Rob
Rob H. wrote:

Correct
2749, spool for drain cleaner flat tape. 2750, maybe bead breaker for small tires? 2751, probably a Wiccan symbol. 2752, the smaller jaws could be pipe wrench, but no idea what the rest is. 2753 farrier's nail puller?? 2754, crude universal joint?
I need some help with the fourth and sixth items this week:
http://55tools.blogspot.com /
Rob
2749 Could be a leveler used to smooth out flat concrete pours?
"Rob H." wrote in message
I need some help with the fourth and sixth items this week:
http://55tools.blogspot.com /
Rob
On 12/27/2012 3:06 AM, Rob H. wrote:

Yes, but I was guessing when I said it was 36" diameter, the title of the patent is 'Land Measuring Instrument'.
Rob H. wrote:

38.1972 inch diameter gives 10 Feet per revolution

Rob H. wrote:

38.1972 inch diameter gives 10 Feet per revolution

That sounds about right! Thanks
I wonder if the company made a lot of money, and got their piece of the pi.
They made profit of about $3.14 per wheel?

That sounds about right! Thanks
On Thu, 27 Dec 2012 17:59:13 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"

The most rotund knight at King Authur's Round Table was: . . . . . .
Sir Cumference.
He ate too much pi.
That's a groaner, for sure. What an old joke, I'm sure.
The most rotund knight at King Authur's Round Table was: . . . . . .
Sir Cumference.
He ate too much pi.

But how many feet per revolution?
On 12/27/2012 4:06 AM, Rob H. wrote:

split in the tool at the membrane and push down. it lifts up the piece of fruit

Good job, grapefruit knife if correct. Still not sure about two of them this week but the rest of the answers have been posted:
2751 looked like a clock hand. I just did not think that it would be that big. Obviously from a very large clock.

I want one!!!
My best friend has similar items (2 blades one end and a curved the other) but nothing quite the same. Does anybody know if these are still made anywhere?

This one looks like it's probably the same, but the angle of the photo makes it hard to say for sure. The one on my site had text that said "Tala", and "Made in England"
(Amazon.com product link shortened)