These were not used as scrapers.
Add pictures here
βœ–
On 10/25/12 4:14 AM, Rob H. wrote:

2695 — I'd use it to squeeze lemons.
Add pictures here
βœ–
email.me:

2695
I've seen these somewhere before. I think it's a sort of cord lock, perhaps for window blinds or curtains.
Lloyd
Add pictures here
βœ–
J Burns wrote:

How about making meatballs (I couldn't locate any confirmation)?
Add pictures here
βœ–
On 10/25/12 4:14 AM, Rob H. wrote:

2698: If you had to install molding where a plaster wall met a plaster ceiling, this tool could make scratches to show the high points.
Add pictures here
βœ–

#2699 looks like a "riffler", no?
Add pictures here
βœ–

#2698 -- Helping to hold/stretch animal hides?
Add pictures here
βœ–

No correct guesses yet for this one, I posted a similar item a few years ago but the current one is missing an important part. Someone had sent this in to find out what it was for.
Add pictures here
βœ–